The hall is closed to almost all hirers from 5th January until the England lockdown ends. There is a very limited set of allowable uses which are detailed on gov.uk. Please contact us if we can help, the committee are still here.
When we are able to reopen…
The calendar shows the current bookings, many of which are ‘provisional’ and all can change at short notice. Hover over the event for information and organiser contact details. Please remember:
- All events must have pre-booked attendance, arranged with the organiser. You cannot just turn up!
- calendar shows the additional time allowed for the organiser to set up, clean, clear away and clean. The actual event start time will be an hour later, finishing 30 minutes earlier than the end of the slot. Please confirm your arrival time with the organiser.
- We leave space between one organiser leaving and the next arriving as a further precaution.
- All bookings are made via the booking secretary who keeps the diary. The calendar is updated as soon as possible but the diary has the final say.
Covid-19 information for events at the hall
Details are on our policies and forms page – click for more. In brief:
- Do not attend if you have symptoms, live with someone who does, are self-isolating, in travel quarantine or are subject to UK travel restrictions.
- No walk-ins so that organisers can manage numbers. Please book your space in advance.
- face coverings are mandatory in the hall, exemptions only under law for certain people or certain activities
- please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and before departure.Wash your hands frequently while at the hall.
- Observe 2 metre social distancing throughout the site. One at time in each toilet area. Kitchen is out of use except for drinking water; no facilities for hot water, no utensils provided. Treat the hall as a picnic zone and bring everything you need.
- We are an absolute ‘no bin zone’. Please take away EVERYTHING that you brought in; bring your own rubbish bag
- When the event is over, please leave the site promptly without congregating in the car park.
Thank you for keeping yourself and everyone else safe.
We really hope that you can find a slot in our calendar that suits. If we are booked, here’s a link to other village halls that are available.