Pant Memorial Hall is a modern and welcoming facility, suitable for all sorts of events. Your hire fee gives you exclusive use of the whole building.
The hall includes:
- 160 square metre main room with Canadian maple suspended floor, presented empty.
- 25 square metre side room with tables and chairs
- 17 car park spaces, including two reserved for disabled hirers
- ladies, gents and disabled toilets with efficient hand-driers
- kitchen with boiling water tap, cutlery, crockery, microwave and countertop oven (small extra charge).
- Bluetooth speakers (microphone available on request)
- store rooms containing chairs, folding tables and a portable stage
The hall is fully wheelchair accessible throughout and the whole site is smoke-free. Modern lighting throughout, with no-touch sensors in toilets and store-rooms.
We have a fire alarm system and meet all relevant safety standards. You can see our policies and procedures on this page; please ask if you would like any more information.
Here is our virtual tour; click on images to enlarge and scroll through. Get your bearings with this plan of the hall.