The calendar shows the current bookings. Hover over the event for information and organiser contact details. Please remember:
- calendar shows the additional time allowed for the organiser to set up, clean, clear away and clean. The actual event start time will be an hour later, finishing 30 minutes earlier than the end of the slot. Please confirm your arrival time with the organiser.
- We leave at least an hour between one organiser leaving and the next arriving as a further precaution.
- We can accept up to three events per day, roughly morning, afternoon and evening. There are no fixed session times as that doesn’t work for many hirers. Of course you are welcome to book as much time during the day as you want – the hall is available from 7:30am to 11pm, later if you get a temporary event notice from the council.
- All bookings are made via the booking secretary who keeps the diary. The calendar is updated as soon as possible but the diary has the final say.
Although legal restrictions have been lifted from 19th July, please follow guidance:
- Do not attend if you have symptoms, live with someone who does, are self-isolating or in travel quarantine.
- Use the hand sanitiser (no touch dispenser in the entrance hall) and wash your hands frequently. We’ve got plenty of hand soap and hot water plus air dryers.
- consider a face covering when appropriate to protect others and yourself.
- We are a ‘no bin zone’. Please take away EVERYTHING that you brought in; bring your own rubbish bag.
Thank you for keeping yourself and everyone else safe.
We really hope that you can find a slot in our calendar that suits. If we are booked, here’s a link to other village halls that are available.